Re: Htc 612
Nikkid1435
Enthusiast - Level 1

Need a new update

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Last update was 10/02/2015.  Have you not updated since before then?

Nikkid1435
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes but I figured there another phones slow...

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Not sure what you're trying to say, but that phone is no longer receiving operating system...Android...updates.  Your apps will still update in the Play Store.  You might need to back up and then factory reset your phone if it is running a lot slower than it used to.

0 Likes
Nikkid1435
Enthusiast - Level 1

Really that sucks...why...I did factory and it  still suck..where can I get updates from...

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

There are no updates for that phone.

0 Likes
Nikkid1435
Enthusiast - Level 1

I

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A slow phone is certainly a nuisance, Nikkid1435. A common cause for this is a low amount of storage. What is the amount of available space? This can be found by going to Settings > Storage.
DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nikkid1435,

Slow is for turtles. Snn5 is on point, there aren't any updates for your device. Let's look into the speed concern. When are you experiencing the slowness. Describe what is going on.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!