Htc droid dna
sgerace399

Orginally I was experiencing issues with my DNA getting caught on a loop trying to reset itself. I finally was able to get it to stop by placing it in safe mode and factory resetting my phone and it has been working fine since. Now I am recently having issues with trying to send and receive picture messages. I can sometimes receive the picture message once I restart my phone. However that is not always the case and I for some reason can not seem to send any type of picture message no matter what I do. When I try and send a picture message and the message fails I receive a little gray box at the bottom of my phone stating there is no specified APN number and then another gray box flashes saying that the message could not send due to a network problem. I have looked for my APN and I do have the preset one for Verizon listed and enabled and my network preference apparently needs to be set still while my preferred network shows it is in global mode. Could someone please help me figure out why my phone is acting up like this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Htc droid dna
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sgerace399,

I know how important it is to have a working service. We know this is a concern that needs to be looked into. When did you first start having these issues? Does this only occur with sending messages to a specific number or all numbers?

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes