Htc one or Moto X
Mfeavel

I need to know which one is going to be better in the long run for me. Which one is more durable? And which one had better features to it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Htc one or Moto X
rebretz
Contributor - Level 2

Depends on what you are looking for. The Moto X is as close to stock Android as you can get on Verizon. It has some good features you can't get elsewhere(They don't work as good on other phones, I've tried). Active Display and Touchless Control on Moto X are great. Moto Assist is nice also. Migrate allows you to transfer all your data and apps over without loosing anything. The battery life is pretty good also. And for the price you could really buy it off contract. It does have limited storage though. smaller screen size and only 720p.

The HTC ONE M8 is a nice phone also. great build and design. Nice screen resolution. good processor and decent battery life. The front facing speakers add a great feature and sound good. Battery life has always been HTC's weak spot but the M8 has better than average.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Trying to find the right phone for you can definitely be a tough task, Mfeavel. After all, this is going to be your phone for the next 24 months! It really depends on a few factors. Both phones have power, but there are a few intangibles. One device allows you to customize many of its physical features, while the other is a nicely pre-crafted device. Price may be a different factor as well. The Moto X is currently free with a $50.00 rebate, while the HTC One M8 is currently $199.99. I set up a link for you with a comparison listing between both devices. If it does not load, it may need you to just add both devices to the comparison listing, and choose to highlight the differences. http://vz.to/1nqoqRQ

You really can't go wrong with either device. Just depends on the phone material, and each devices unique features that set them apart for you. Let us know which one you choose.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rebretz
Contributor - Level 2

Depends on what you are looking for. The Moto X is as close to stock Android as you can get on Verizon. It has some good features you can't get elsewhere(They don't work as good on other phones, I've tried). Active Display and Touchless Control on Moto X are great. Moto Assist is nice also. Migrate allows you to transfer all your data and apps over without loosing anything. The battery life is pretty good also. And for the price you could really buy it off contract. It does have limited storage though. smaller screen size and only 720p.

The HTC ONE M8 is a nice phone also. great build and design. Nice screen resolution. good processor and decent battery life. The front facing speakers add a great feature and sound good. Battery life has always been HTC's weak spot but the M8 has better than average.