I WANT TO REPLY TO THE QUESTION I POSTED BUT THERE IS NO WAY TO REPLY ON ANY OF MY DEVICES! THIS IS REGARDING "MY INCREDIBLE 4G LTE WON'T RING! HELP!
kaatgirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

And I keep having to retype my question in a new box each time, then it makes me sign in again (I'm already signed in) then it makes me retype question in a new box on a new page. I just want an answer to my question, my damn phone doesn't ring! I've tried everything suggested, volume is on! Have changed ringtones, not custom ring, have powered off, ran power cycle, opened in safe mode (it rang in safe so I powered back up and deleted some apps, it rang on a few test calls then it won't ring again for real calls, or it gives half a ring). Volume and ringer settings are correct, I've tried them all and all other sounds for notifications work and ringtones work when in settings. This has been going on a few weeks. This phone is less than a year old! Please tell me how to reply without having to ask a new question. Your site really sucks! As does this phone that doesn't do the one thing a phone needs to do! RING!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I WANT TO REPLY TO THE QUESTION I POSTED BUT THERE IS NO WAY TO REPLY ON ANY OF MY DEVICES! THIS IS REGARDING "MY INCREDIBLE 4G LTE WON'T RING! HELP!
verizonmoderator1

>> This thread is locked to further replies; see My Incredible 4g lte won't ring! Again! <<

0 Likes