I am also experiencing texting failures exactly as BArry51 described on Galaxy S4... only on 3 and power off and on does not fix it. What is the corrective action for this issue?
Bill_5555

am also experiencing texting failures exactly as BArry51 described on Galaxy S4... only fails on 3G. What is the corrective action for this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am also experiencing texting failures exactly as BArry51 described on Galaxy S4... only on 3 and power off and on does not fix it. What is the corrective action for this issue?
seriousIceCream

Same here. This morning I could not send any text messages and my mobile data is not working. I can use wifi for everything else but I still cannot send texts and I cannot receive mms.

I've tried a soft reset; powering off; safe mode and removing the battery. Nothing works.

0 Likes
Re: I am also experiencing texting failures exactly as BArry51 described on Galaxy S4... only on 3 and power off and on does not fix it. What is the corrective action for this issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help get those messages back in action Bill_5555! What messaging app is this? Does this happen in more than one location and is it happening with every message?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello seriousIceCream! Let's get to the bottom of this! Do you also have a Galaxy S4? What zip code are you in? Did the problem just begin this morning?

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Bill_5555

It is with the standard app that comes with the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information, Bill_5555! I completely understand the need of sending messages. Do you happen to have the Rhapsody application on your device? If so, please go to settings > applications > manage applications > uninstall this application. Then test out the text messages.

If you do not have the application, place the device in Safe Mode and then test out the text message application. This will help rule out if a third-party application is causing this to happen. Here is how to place the device in safe mode: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/77504/

Test out and keep us posted!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes