I am haven problem sending pics within text messages?
Ron66

I know there has to be a quick fix

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am haven problem sending pics within text messages?
Not applicable

Off the top of my head.

Long press on the space where you type the message and see if it allows you to attach a photo. iPhone's work this way,

Another thing to try is on the android phones use the command/settings button (Not home button) click it once and see it the ability to attach a photo is listed there)

Good Luck

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Some phones also have an attachment button (looks like a paper clip) that when pressed, gives a pop-up with various choices, including attaching an image or photo.

If it's a matter of having the photo in the text but the message won't send ... you'll need to ensure your mobile data is turned on.  Picture texts won't send/receive over wi-fi (and some phones are quirky and also require that you turn off the wi-fi).

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Ron66,

Let's get those pictures sent! What phone do you have? What's your zip code? Have you been able to send pictures before?

How long has this been going on? Try removing the sim card for a minute and reboot the phone, and retest. Also try sending different pictures to see if a different goes through. Keep me posted if the issue persist.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes