I am having trouble making calls. How do I fix this?
blueblood1914
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not been able to use my phone for calls since I did the update. It shut down on me several times and it has to be restarted several times before I can make a call. I am so through with this phone and these issues.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is anyone else having trouble receiving calls, making calls or dropped calls since the new update?
Snn5
Legend

OK, I propose you try a simple, non-info-deleting process first, called a cache wipe.

Clear Cache Partition

If you do that step and give it some test time and you still have many issues, I would perform a factory reset.

Perform a Factory Data Reset (Device Powered Off) DROID TURBO by Motorola | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else having trouble receiving calls, making calls or dropped calls since the new update?
Snn5
Legend

What phone do you reference and what update?  What steps have you taken to troubleshoot?  When did this issue begin?

0 Likes
blueblood1914
Enthusiast - Level 2

I apologize. I am just really frustrated. I updated my phone on the 21st of July. It is the latest update not sure the name. My phone stopped working to optimize twice and after the second time, last Friday, it was not working properly.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

We still do not know what model phone you are referring to.  Knowing that will help us go further toward issue resolution.

0 Likes
blueblood1914
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry Droid Turbo by Motorola Ballistic Nylon 32g

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

OK, I propose you try a simple, non-info-deleting process first, called a cache wipe.

Clear Cache Partition

If you do that step and give it some test time and you still have many issues, I would perform a factory reset.

Perform a Factory Data Reset (Device Powered Off) DROID TURBO by Motorola | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
blueblood1914
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you I will try that. I also did an update repair and so far it has been working.