I am trying to import my pictures to my computer it says device is not unlock what do I do
RANBEG74

I am trying to import my pictures to my computer it says device is locked how do I unlock my phone so that I can import them to my computer

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am trying to import my pictures to my computer it says device is not unlock what do I do
jav6
Champion - Level 3

It might help to identify the make/model Android device you are having issues with and what method of importing you are attempting.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: I am trying to import my pictures to my computer it says device is not unlock what do I do
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Do you have your Developer Options on?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Do you type a pin when you turn on your phone's screen, i.e a screen lock to prevent others from accessing your device? This could be as simple as that. When I have tried transferring photos in the past via USB I simply had to type in the pin to turn on the screen in order to do so. This prevents others from accessing your phone in the same manner without your permission.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ranbeg74, saving those precious memories is always a good idea. Let's get to the bottom of this error message. What make and model phone do you have? Have you ever transferred images from this phone in the past? Is the phone screen itself unlocked?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes