I can send but not receive texts on my Galaxy S5. Any suggestions on fixing this.
Chris30

I recently purchased a galaxy S5 and noticed that I am able to send text messages but I don't receive them.  Is there something I should do in my phone settings or is this an account problem?

Thanks,

Chris

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can send but not receive texts on my Galaxy S5.  Any suggestions on fixing this.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Chris30!

I want you to enjoy your new phone and I', here to help! Are you unable to receive messages from all recipients? Are you using a downloaded messaging application? Can you attempt to send a text message to yourself and advise the results.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter  @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I can send but not receive texts on my Galaxy S5.  Any suggestions on fixing this.
Chris30

Thank you for getting back with me.  I was able to get it fixed by calling apple and having them remove my cell number from Applechat or Appletext whatever they call their text system.  My texts are working now.

Thanks,

Chris

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Chris30!

Awesome, I appreciate the update! We're here if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes