I can't mass delete messages from gmail. Selecting the chevrons on the left of the individuals name only opens that one e-mail?
matlock

I can't mass delete Gmails. Someone has said select the icon to the left of the sender name on an individual email, and then a box will appear at top of screen to select all.  When I select the chevrons left of an email, it just opens the email. New Motorola Droid turbo and with Lollipop 5.0.1.  Help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I can't mass delete messages from gmail. Selecting the chevrons on the left of the individuals name only opens that one e-mail?
mama23dogs
Legend

TO select gmail to delete on my galaxy phones, it is tap and hold, then hit the trash can when all are selected.  I can also swipe left to right to delete.

View solution in original post

Re: I can't mass delete messages from gmail. Selecting the chevrons on the left of the individuals name only opens that one e-mail?
mama23dogs
Legend

TO select gmail to delete on my galaxy phones, it is tap and hold, then hit the trash can when all are selected.  I can also swipe left to right to delete.