I currently have an upgrade available. And need help deciding what phone I would like.
TuanAHuynh

I was going to wait until August to make that decision; however I just broke my old phone. So now I am torn between buying a cheap simple replacement phone and holding out until either the Samsung S4 or the Motorola X Phone. Is that a good idea, or should I just upgrade now to a nice phone that is currently in the market?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I currently have an upgrade available. And need help deciding what phone I would like.
rcschnoor
Legend

Only YOU can answer that question for yourself.

0 Likes
Re: I currently have an upgrade available. And need help deciding what phone I would like.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dealing with a broken phone is no fun TuanAHuynh, so let's get you some options to replace your device. I want you to get the phone of your dreams so waiting for your upgrade is always an option. Do you have insurance on your line? If you do, you can pay the deductible and replace your phone without having to upgrade or pay full price. We also have a program where you are able to purchase a certified pre-owned phone for a discounted price. Here is information about the program http://tiny.cc/umygww . I hope this information is helpful.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes