I don't have access to Google search
angelaward45

I don't know when this started, but I recently went to search for a phone number for a retail business and the phone goes back to the main screen and displays a, "Unfortunately Google Search has stopped".  I still have access to other apps like facebook, but Google is totally inoperable. I recently tried to sync it to my car, but found the module in the car is defective and needs to be replaced.  HELP!  I just want to be able to do a Google search when I need to. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I don't have access to Google search
nicholas_g
Contributor - Level 3

Remove your Google account from the phone and then add it back. Make sure to backup everything before making any changes to preserve your data.

0 Likes
Re: I don't have access to Google search
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

angelaward45,

Oh my! Help is our middle name & you've come to the right place. This is certainly not what we want to see happening. I Google things everyday on my phone & can’t imagine having this error populate. I appreciate nicholas_g suggestion. What make & model phone do you have? Since you realized this problem is happening, have you been able to turn your phone completely off & then back on? Are you referring to the part of the home screen where there is a white bar at the top that says “Google”?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes