I get the same email message 3 times in a row and it won't stay deleted, help
kibbe

I get the same email message 3 times in a row and when I delete it, it keeps coming back, help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I get the same email message 3 times in a row and it won't stay deleted, help
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried clearing the data on the email application or removing the account from the application and setting it up again?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I get the same email message 3 times in a row and it won't stay deleted, help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting the same email messages multiple times would be frustrating to me too, kibbe. Let's find out what is happening and make sure those messages you delete stay that way. When did this issue first start happening? What email service are you using? What happens when you log in to the email service using a home computer and delete the message?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

if you have more than one device & you have elected to remain on server on one, it'll be on all devices until deleted from the one device.

0 Likes