I had the galaxy 3 withwifi issues. I recently obtained the droid maxx. it says that I am connected but over the past two months I've gone over data! I have two lines , we checked the numbers in "my verizon" and it pretty much validated our suspicions! i
Kimberly1966

I had the galaxy 3 with no wifi issues. I recently obtained the droid maxx. it says that I am connected but over the past two months I've gone over data!  I have two lines , we checked the numbers in "my verizon" and it pretty much validated our suspicions! it's this phone. Is there something I should check? It says connected to wifi, wifi is fine.....confused.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I had the galaxy 3 withwifi issues. I recently obtained the droid maxx. it says that I am connected but over the past two months I've gone over data! I have two lines , we checked the numbers in "my verizon" and it pretty much validated our suspicion
Kimberly1966

sorry for the typo "galaxy 3 with NO wifi issues"

0 Likes
Re: I had the galaxy 3 withwifi issues. I recently obtained the droid maxx. it says that I am connected but over the past two months I've gone over data!  I have two lines , we checked the numbers in "my verizon" and it pretty much validated our suspicion
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Kimberly1966 we'll solve this mystery and put an end to the overage! Do you disable data when connected to Wi Fi? If not, I would recommend doing so to prevent accidental usage by http://vz.to/V4epNo

AshleyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes