I hate it now
swh0457

I thought I would love the Android Samsung  but I am finding it hard to work with over my old Apple.   Can I exchage it for an Apple phone"?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I hate it now
rcschnoor
Legend

You have 14 days from the point of purchase to return a phone in exchange for a different one. There will be a $35 restocking fee.

If you are past that time, you can sell it on a site such as swappa.com and use the proceeds to purchase a different phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

swh0457, we always want you to have the phone that works best for you. rcschnoor is correct when you first purchase a device you're covered by our 14-Day Worry Free Guarantee period. In that time if you find the device you bought wasn't quite what you wanted, you can return it or do an exchange for a new phone. There would be a $35.00 restocking fee for the original device you purchased. The details of the return/exchange process are at this link: http://spr.ly/6584DZkK6 Is your Android you're using still within the 14-Day period?

JohnTr_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question, please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

apples to oranges....you have to get used to how android's do the same thing!!!

0 Likes