I have Samsung S5 and on Saturday my phone stopped charging. It is not the battery as I tried switching with my husbands S5 and it still will not charge. I have now tried 2 different batteries and 2 different chargers. Nothing will work on my phone, but t
Jrzellmer

I have Samsung S5 and on Saturday my phone stopped charging. It is not the battery as I tried switching with my husbands S5 and it still will not charge. I have now tried 2 different batteries and 2 different chargers. Nothing will work on my phone, but they all work for my husbands. Maybe a problem with the USB port? Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have Samsung S5 and on Saturday my phone stopped charging. It is not the battery as I tried switching with my husbands S5 and it still will not charge. I have now tried 2 different batteries and 2 different chargers. Nothing will work on my phone, b
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It sounds like a USB port problem, but I would troubleshoot a bit more. Did you try your battery in your husbands phone? Did you try plugging your phone into the computer with a known working USB plug? Car charger? Are you getting an error message of any kind? It's always good to rule everything out.

0 Likes