I have a Casio G'z One. How do I set the home screen so that when I push the "home button" it goes to that screen?
sophiesue

My G'z One has 7 screens. At some point, the home screen became one screen left of center. I want to move it back.

Tonight as I was putting it in my pocket, I did something that showed all 7 screens and asked me to pick the "home screen" I wanted. I didn't realize what it was doing and just went back. So there must be some way to set your "home screen" (In my case #4 of 7) Anyone know how to do that?

Android

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a Casio G'z One. How do I set the home screen so that when I push the "home button" it goes to that screen?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check out pages 29 and 40 in your user manual:  http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/gzone_commando/c771_manual.pdf

Pressing and holding the Home button will bring up all screens, and you can delete empty ones if you have any, and drag the icons around to your liking.  In there somewhere is probably the option to designate a specific screen as the "home" screen.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a Casio G'z One. How do I set the home screen so that when I push the "home button" it goes to that screen?
sophiesue

Ok. If you've had this happen I figured out how to fix it and you won't believe it.

If you have a Casio G's One and your default screen gets changed off the middle one (whether its 3, 5, or 7), just take your finger tips and tap quickly on one of the screens. It will bring up shots of all your screens. You choose the one that you want for the default screen. It will then set it. If it doesn't, do it again. You can also do this tappy thing to eliminate screens. I got it to bring up all my screens (7) and took it down to 5. Might go to 3 later.

I know this sounds stupid and not very techy but you don't need to download launchers and other apps. Just do this. Goofy phone!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check out pages 29 and 40 in your user manual:  http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/gzone_commando/c771_manual.pdf

Pressing and holding the Home button will bring up all screens, and you can delete empty ones if you have any, and drag the icons around to your liking.  In there somewhere is probably the option to designate a specific screen as the "home" screen.

0 Likes
sophiesue

Thanks for the response. I appreciate it. Unfortunately, that won't work on mine for some reason and I can push the home button all day (the one with 4 window panes) and it does nothing. But when I release it, it brings up all my apps. The one that looks like a little house brings up a "complete action using Bing/Google" message when I hold it.

I did figure there was a simple way to fix this but stumbled on to a goofy way that worked and used it. Thanks again for responding. I did try your suggestions and read those portions of the manual.

sophiesue

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Glad you got it figured out, and it's working for you, and thanks for writing it down so others can benefit!

0 Likes