I have a Droid Eris is there a way to upload my song from my phone to the computer?
raz

I have a Droid Eris is there a way to upload my songs from my phone to the computer?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a Droid Eris is there a way to upload my song from my phone to the computer?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

raz wrote:

I have a Droid Eris is there a way to upload my songs from my phone to the computer?

Are the songs you uploaded to your song on a app that you download the music from?  Or are they just songs that came from your computer?

0 Likes
Re: I have a Droid Eris is there a way to upload my song from my phone to the computer?
AZSALUKI
Legend

you can plug the phone into your pc with the usb. it becomes like a flash drive, or external hard drive. i don't have the eris so i can't be specific with instructions. however, somewhere on your phone you should be able to tell it to become an external disk. then when you plug it into the pc it looks like an external drive (on your pc directory). find the phone on the pc, and then you should be able to find the folders on the phone. look for a folder called "downloads," "media," "my music," or something like this (you'll have to find out where your song is stored). once you find the song, you just copy and paste it to your pc. sorry i couldn't be a bit more specific, but i don't have an eris....i just know that you can do this with any smart phone.

0 Likes
vlinkous

If you are used to iTunes, then here is the way i do music on my Eris....you will need to download 2 things....first is doubletwist its a program that allows you to use your current itunes database to sync the phone....the second is bTunes (not free, but only a 2.49 app in the market...)

Download doubletwist from www.doubletwist.com and install on your computer..... you will have to set up a free account with them and then the program will pull the info from itunes to build a similiar type interface.

Then connect your Eris to the computer, pull down the messages bar and click on the usb notice...change that to hard disk use...and the computer will recognize it as a drive....

you then can sync it like that instead of just dropping and dragging folders on your SD card....

bTunes is the app to put on the phone...it is a music player with a layout like ipod touch that many are familiar with....I love it much more than the stock music player included on the Eris...

Hope this helps

0 Likes
vlinkous

sorry i just realized that i went on and on for no reason..you want from PHONE to PC not the other way around.....

still the instructions to connect the phone and have the computer recognize it are the same....then drag the song from the files opened on the phone to the PC

0 Likes