I have a Samsung Note 5 that I just got in April. It recently fell and the screen cracked. I see that my deductible is $149. My question is can I get a different phone or am I going to have to stay with the same phone?
snlerma24

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 that I just got in April. It recently fell & the screen cracked. My deductible is $149. Can I just get a new phone or do I need to stick with the one I have? Like for example, can I get a used blackberry or do I need to get a used Note 5?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a Samsung Note 5 that I just got in April. It recently fell and the screen cracked. I see that my deductible is $149. My question is can I get a different phone or am I going to have to stay with the same phone?
mama23dogs
Legend

Asurion will  send you a Note 5, the same as the one you send in for replacement.

YOu  mpay not get a different phone

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a Samsung Note 5 that I just got in April. It recently fell and the screen cracked. I see that my deductible is $149. My question is can I get a different phone or am I going to have to stay with the same phone?
mama23dogs
Legend

Asurion will  send you a Note 5, the same as the one you send in for replacement.

YOu  mpay not get a different phone

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

suggest you get a case for it.  i'm a believer in the otterbox defender.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

YYou can also purchase a used phone from various websites if you want something different .

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

yes with a risk as you don't know what kind of problems you're buying & the seller won't have anything but praise for the phone you're about to buy.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Thats the same with new phones too.

0 Likes
Not applicable

the price of the phone vs repair and frustration equals get it repaired. can you afford another new one.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

no, a new phone does give you some protection with a warranty.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

same as a used one. We can discuss this all day.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

no we can't, bye.

0 Likes