I have a continuum and just had to do a factory reset. How do I get my updates back?
Wilhelm13

Like I said, I just had to do a factory reset. I've lost all my apps and stuff, but I don't care much about that. I'm back to having the "market" app instead of google play. How do I get the updates that my phone requires? I know there was a major one at some point quite a while back. I just need to know how to go about doing that.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a continuum and just had to do a factory reset. How do I get my updates back?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Open the Market app and accept the terms and conditions of the app. The Market app will update to the Play Store. You can wait for it to update before going to your list of apps in the Market/Play Store to download them.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I have a continuum and just had to do a factory reset. How do I get my updates back?
Wilhelm13

I need the android updates too though. How do I go about getting those?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A factory reset will keep the most current version of the OS installed on your phone. If you are looking for a newer version of the OS then that version, your phone might not have an update coming to the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes