I have an LG Lucid 3, the sceen is locked. All I get is a message asking me to type the phrase 'life is good', I do that, hit 'done' and the same request comes up on the phone. HELP
JM22

I have a LG Lucid 3, the screen is locked and I can't open the phone.  All I get is a message asking me to type the phrase 'life is good', I do that, hit done, and the same screen returns without opening the phone.  HELP

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have an LG Lucid 3, the sceen is locked.  All I get is a message asking me to type the phrase 'life is good', I do that, hit 'done' and the same request comes up on the phone.  HELP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JM22,

Sorry to hear your having trouble unlocking the screen. From what you wrote it sounds like it has become non-responsive. The security protocols are designed to prevent work-arounds to gain access to the phone. I would attempt an alternate hard reset: http://vz.to/1mjt5C0 . This does erase the device but at least you would be able to access it again.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter

Alternate Factory Reset: Lucid3 by LG | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have an LG Lucid 3, the sceen is locked. All I get is a message asking me to type the phrase 'life is good', I do that, hit 'done' and the same request comes up on the phone. HELP
androidfreak
Contributor - Level 1

My advice to you is...... Return that phone as fast as you can... My sister in law has that phone and is having the same type of problem... I get that the phone is free on contract (the moto x is a great phone). Good luck

0 Likes
Re: I have an LG Lucid 3, the sceen is locked.  All I get is a message asking me to type the phrase 'life is good', I do that, hit 'done' and the same request comes up on the phone.  HELP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JM22,

Sorry to hear your having trouble unlocking the screen. From what you wrote it sounds like it has become non-responsive. The security protocols are designed to prevent work-arounds to gain access to the phone. I would attempt an alternate hard reset: http://vz.to/1mjt5C0 . This does erase the device but at least you would be able to access it again.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter

Alternate Factory Reset: Lucid3 by LG | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes