I have been trying for days to purchase a Moto X (2nd generation) at full price so I can retain my UDP. Verizon just keeps sending me to Motorola and Motorola only shows AT
CrabbyCarol

So how do I do this so that I retain my DPN?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have been trying for days to purchase a Moto X (2nd generation) at full price so I can retain my UDP. Verizon just keeps sending me to Motorola and Motorola only shows AT
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Moto X (2014) isn't available on Verizon yet; rumor has it available on 9/25, but nothing official has been announced yet.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have been trying for days to purchase a Moto X (2nd generation) at full price so I can retain my UDP. Verizon just keeps sending me to Motorola and Motorola only shows AT
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Moto X (2014) isn't available on Verizon yet; rumor has it available on 9/25, but nothing official has been announced yet.

0 Likes
phixx79
Contributor - Level 1

The new Moto X is not being sold for Verizon, yet.  A word to the wise, however, the original Moto X carried a pricetag $50 higher when you purchased it off contract from Motorola.  Getting the device replaced was also harder than getting Congress to agree on something.  Verizon will be selling it in the future, but it may still take a while after that point for it to show up on the Moto Maker to customeize.

0 Likes
CrabbyCarol

Thank you. Can you make a guess as to how long that might be. I really need a new phone asap. If I got an iphone, would all my google apps and such work well with it? Like, Drive, Music and others.

0 Likes
CrabbyCarol

Sorry, didn't see the above answer saying maybe 9/25. Guess I just need to be patient and see what happens. Still wondering about the iphone and my Google stuff though.

0 Likes