I have lost really important pics from my Motorola lg4 Droid...I have tried everything. Any ideas..please
Janis2

I have lost some important pics from my Motorola LG 4 droid ...I have tried everything even connecting to computer. They are gone. Pls help if you can

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have lost really important pics from my Motorola lg4 Droid...I have tried everything. Any ideas..please
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to lose any important memories. Did you have anything backed up on the Verizon Cloud? Do you have an SD card for your device?

RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I have lost really important pics from my Motorola lg4 Droid...I have tried everything. Any ideas..please
cchuckie51

i am having same problem and no one seems to have an answer ? i even went down to verizon store and they looked at like i had 2 heads 1 minute they were there and then i sent out video and then they were all gone ??

0 Likes
Re: I have lost really important pics from my Motorola lg4 Droid...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry about the situation as I know the importance of making sure the precious memories are saved for good. To confirm, are these pictures that were in your Gallery or pictures and videos you had in the Messages application?  YaleK_VZW

0 Likes

This is an option not a solution.  There are plenty of recovery apps out there that should be able to do what you need, even though it's not 100%, google recuva.  This shouldn't void your warranty but this is not a sponsored Verizon program.  I have tried it before and it does worked to recover like 90% of my files.  There is also options of looking on craigslist or facebook but them are kindda sketchy at times.  Best of luck, I know its not a solution but it's better than nothing.

Future reference try and set up a backup plan like google or verizon cloud.  

0 Likes
Re: I have lost really important pics from my Motorola lg4 Droid..lease
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

2542582881 Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. We also recommend you add Verizon Cloud or any type of backup to save your information going forward. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes