I have problems downloading flashlight for my phone. I am able to locate the /Bright Flashlight and I click on download but it takes me to another site where the download doesn't appear.
sbodea43

I am able to locate Bright Flashlight. I click on download and it takes me to a page with several items to put in a shopping cart but no downloads. The initial link shows it as a free download. Is there any way to download this from my computer and send it to my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have problems downloading flashlight for my phone. I am able to locate the /Bright Flashlight and I click on download but it takes me to another site where the download doesn't appear.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Get it from the Google play store.  You can go there on your phone, or go to bright flashlight free - Google Play on your computer.  If the phone is linked, you can send it to the phone from the playstore.

0 Likes
Re: I have problems downloading flashlight for my phone. I am able to locate the /Bright Flashlight and I click on download but it takes me to another site where the download doesn't appear.
SabrinaReedz
Enthusiast - Level 1

It sounds like a broken link. Try a different flashlight application in the google play store, there are many different flashlight apps but they all do what you need them to do.

0 Likes
sbodea43

Got a message "It is detected that your hardware does not support LED Cam light. Screen brightnbess will be used to light up.

0 Likes
sbodea43

Got it to work through my screen Thanks

Now I have another question. I received some photos through in text messages. I wanted to transfer them to my PC. After struggling for a while, I was able to email them. However, I could not find a way to transfer them to my memory card. I read the instruction manual that said to go to recent on any screen. I could find no recent. I couldn't find any link when I brought the photos up to save them to my card. I do find this smart phone a real challenge from compared to what I referred to as my "Dumb Phone" I see where there are classes for the use of these phones but they are too far from where I live. So how can I save to my card?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you bring up the picture in the text message, then long press it (hold your finger on the pic for a second or two) you should get a menu with options; one should be to save to SD or external memory. (Assuming you have an SD card installed properly).

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can also look online for a user manual for whatever phone you have - reading through that may help you to understand more about the Android OS and how the phone works.  If you learn better by watching videos, google or search YouTube, and I'm sure there are many choices out there to learn about your specific model phone.

0 Likes
sbodea43

I have the user manual. It is very lacking with its instructions.  One of the issues I have with the Samsung Galaxy is the fact that it shuts down so quickly even though I set it to stay on for the longest period allow (not very long). The volume is so low, it is hard to hear it ringing and the conversation isn't very loud either. I don't know why they don't have decent volume. My older verizon (not a smart phone) Samsung prepaid. I have set the volume to the highest level for all it's features. I wish they would update it to fix that.

0 Likes