I have the Android Rezound and the dialer is acting slow, it takes 20-30 seconds to dial a number, why is that?
cpankey

Why is the dialer take 20-30 seconds to dial a number or connect me to my voicemail?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have the Android Rezound and the dialer is acting slow, it takes 20-30 seconds to dial a number, why is that?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cpankey,

Thank you for reaching out to us today. I know how that can be frustrating that there is a delay. Let's try to get this back on the right track. Can you please go into the Settings, Apps, All, Scroll to Dialer, Tap on Force Stop, Clear Data, and Clear Cache. Then go back to the main screen, power the phone off. Leave the phone off for 5-10 seconds and then power it back on and re-try the phone call again. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have the Android Rezound and the dialer is acting slow, it takes 20-30 seconds to dial a number, why is that?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cpankey,

Thank you for reaching out to us today. I know how that can be frustrating that there is a delay. Let's try to get this back on the right track. Can you please go into the Settings, Apps, All, Scroll to Dialer, Tap on Force Stop, Clear Data, and Clear Cache. Then go back to the main screen, power the phone off. Leave the phone off for 5-10 seconds and then power it back on and re-try the phone call again. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cpankey

That seems to have helped I haven't run into a recurring problem yet but will see how well this works.

0 Likes