I keep getting the "Something went wrong" message on my Droid Razr HD also. I looked in my Settings, and I don't have a Cloud app - I have a Cloud Print app with nothing cached. This is making it nearly impossible to use the phone - please help! So far,
Maj_Dad

I keep getting the "Something went wrong" message on my Droid Razr HD also. I looked in my Settings, and I don't have a Cloud app - I have a Cloud Print app with nothing cached.  This is making it nearly impossible to use the phone - please help!  So far, this website has only made things more difficult.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I keep getting the "Something went wrong" message on my Droid Razr HD also. I looked in my Settings, and I don't have a Cloud app - I have a Cloud Print app with nothing cached. This is making it nearly impossible to use the phone - please help! So
yoseft_vzw
Verizon Employee

It's imperative that your device is running in top form, Maj_Dad. When does this error message typically appear? Do you see this when the device is in Safe Mode? http://bit.ly/1qiVUMZ

YosefT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I keep getting the "Something went wrong" message on my Droid Razr HD also. I looked in my Settings, and I don't have a Cloud app - I have a Cloud Print app with nothing cached. This is making it nearly impossible to use the phone - please help! So
Maj_Dad

That doesn't work on my phone - the least tap takes it to the next step, "Power off.  Your phone will shut down now."  I don't know what OS this is. The error message appears constantly with occasional interludes of a few minutes.  I can hardly do anything requiring typing as it constantly causes the keyboard to drop off.  I installed Clean Master to see if it would help - nothing.  This has only started in the past 2-3 days, and I haven't downloaded anything other than the system update a month or two ago.

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

If it's backed up then factory reset it

0 Likes
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks for the update Maj_Dad. We certainly want to try the device in safe mode to see if we can find out if its an application causing this to happen. Can you try this link http://vz.to/Zrrgv0 to see if that works better? Keep us posted.

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Maj_Dad

I booted up in Safe Mode, but the error message still appears.  Last night, I put it in Airplane Mode with WiFi turned off & it did not happen - nothing has changed with my WiFi.  I didn't try it in Airplane Mode with WiFi on (when I put it in Airplane Mode, sometimes the WiFi stays enabled, but I don't use A.M. that often.

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

The details you're providing are very helpful, Maj_Dad. With airplane mode enabled, there would be no message because that disables celluar data. I would recommend tying that mode with WiFi to see if it still happens. It sounds like this issue has something to do with one of the applications on the device.

DionM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Maj_Dad

O.k., I tried it with WiFi on, and Aircraft Mode on, and got the error messages, and with WiFi off and Aircraft Mode off, and got them as well.  With WiFi off and Aircraft Mode on, no error messages, like before.

0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

The details you're providing are very helpful, Maj_Dad. With airplane mode enabled,
there would be no message because that disables celluar data. I would recommend
tying that mode with WiFi to see if it still happens. It sounds like this issue
has something to do with one of the applications on the device.

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Maj_Dad

I will see if I can clarify:

• WiFi on/enabled, Airplane Mode on (cellular disabled), error messages.
  • WiFi off/disabled, Airplane Mode off (cellular enabled), error messages.
  • WiFi off/disabled, Airplane Mode on (cellular disabled), NO error messages.

Really. Really. Annoying...

0 Likes