I'm trying to download pictures...
SIX2ONE

I'm trying to download pictures from my Droid Turbo 2 to my PC (windows 10), It sees the device, but can't find the driver. Help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I'm trying to download pictures...
stef7
Master - Level 2

You could download and install the driver from Motorola's site:

Software & Drivers

Reboot the PC.

Plug in the phone. It should find the driver. Make sure you place the phone in a USB mode to perform more than a "Charge Only" via the USB port.

bearone21
Legend

win 10 should have the drivers!!

are you pulling down on the usb notification at the top & changing from "charge only"??

stef7
Master - Level 2

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing... the drivers should already be in the Win10 distribution. However, sometimes I think the registry gets manipulated and something points to the wrong thing. Be it a program or a driver, sometimes a re-install or "repair" fixes things up.

I forgot to suggest to the OP that they try a different USB port on the PC if everything else fails. However, like you wrote, unless they pull down the notification shade and select something other than "charge only", the phone will not be found.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for your input, stef7.

Let's get this fixed, SIX2ONE. As mentioned by stef7, you will need to install the drivers if the computer does not have it. Here are the steps to transfer your pictures from your phone to your comuter. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-180511/

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes