I moved from verizon to t mobile but verizon android is not working on t mobile sim, can you suggest me how to resolve this problem.
Tkhan

I moved from verizon to t mobile but verizon android is not working on t mobile device, can you suggest me how to resolve this problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I moved from verizon to t mobile but verizon android is not working on t mobile sim, can you suggest me how to resolve this problem.
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Your Verizon Phone will not work on T-Mobile's network.  You need a T-Mobile phone to use their service. T-Mobile is on a GSM backbone and Verizon is on a CDMA Backbone. 

View solution in original post

Re: I moved from verizon to t mobile but verizon android is not working on t mobile sim, can you suggest me how to resolve this problem.
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Your Verizon Phone will not work on T-Mobile's network.  You need a T-Mobile phone to use their service. T-Mobile is on a GSM backbone and Verizon is on a CDMA Backbone. 

tbo27
Master - Level 2

You should sell your phone 3rd party and then purchase a t-mobile android

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

IF you are able to get it to work, the answer would more likely come from a T-Mobile web forum, not a Verizon Web forum. Most people on a Verizon web forum will have Verizon service and have no need to get their Verizon phone to work on T-Mobile. The only ones who would have had a need to do so would be those who left for T-Mobile and for some reason or other CAME BACK to Verizon. That in itself might tell you something about their switch in the first place.Smiley Happy