I need to find the PORT number on a S5 phone. I have the IP number, but cannot find a PORT number
DRNIE

I need to find a PORT number on a S5 phone. I found the IP number, but not a Port number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need to find the PORT number on a S5 phone. I have the IP number, but cannot find a PORT number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DRINE, we want you to be able to use your phone the way you want to. I want to get a better understanding this. Why do you need the port for the S5? Base on my experience, the only ports you will use on a mobile device will be through email applications. What are you trying to accomplish? Please share details so we can better assist.
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I need to find the PORT number on a S5 phone. I have the IP number, but cannot find a PORT number
Weth
Legend

Tell us what you are trying to do as your question doesn't make full sense And indicates you dont know how ports work. 

0 Likes
DRNIE

I am trying to sync my S5 to my laptop for Itune app with Isyncr app. it ask for IP number and Port number on mobile device

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Your laptop and S5 need to be on same wifi connection.  Install the app on your S5 and your laptop.  From the phone, you should see your laptop in the app and connect to your laptop from the phone.  No ip or ports should be needed.

0 Likes
DRNIE

Thank you, after much searching, I found what I was missing and now have got it Sync'ed

0 Likes