I received the newest android update notice yesterday and deferred the installation by 1 hour. It never automatically started and when I access Software Updates under Settings and select Yes under Install deferred SW, nothing happens.
KellyJM

I received the newest android update notice yesterday and deferred the installation by 1 hour.  It never automatically started and when I access Software Updates under Settings and select Yes under Install deferred SW, nothing happens.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I received the newest android update notice yesterday and deferred the installation by 1 hour.  It never automatically started and when I access Software Updates under Settings and select Yes under Install deferred SW, nothing happens.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are experiencing problems downloading the latest software, KellyJM. When checking for the download, are you connected to 4G or WiFi? Between when you received the notice and the time you tried downloading it, did you travel outside of a Verizon coverage area? Which device do you have? Please try powering your phone off and on and then try the update.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes