Incoming iPhone Messages are breaking up into 67 character chunks
jdstener

I have a problem where any message I receive from an iPhone gets broken down into 67 character chunks, and these are also out of order.  It is very annoying to have to try and figure out how multiple 67 character chunks go together.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Incoming iPhone Messages are breaking up into 67 character chunks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jdstener, I know the importance of being able to view your messages in a way that's convenient for you. I'm sorry to learn they are being broken down this way. Let's work on this together. When did this issue first begin? Which phone do you have with us? Can you also advise which Messaging application you are using when receiving the iPhone messages?

TanishaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Incoming iPhone Messages are breaking up into 67 character chunks
MARFES

I have had the same issue for a very long time on my S6, S7, Note8 and probably even before that.  Any iPhone message from AT&T, Sprint and probably others but know those for sure.  I use the messages app and have on all my phones current version is 4.3.03.2. Is there a solution to this?

0 Likes