Incorrect call routing
pzarazua

Since November, I have had calls routing to me from someone elses phone. The thing is, that there is no way that this is a "call forward" issue, as when this started, she did not know my phone number, had never even spoken to me on the phone. The ONLY connection is that we are both on Verizon. It is not a case of mis-dial either, as these are mostly calls from people that have her programmed in her phone, AND, our phone numbers are no where even close to the same. Different area code, Different prefix.

I DO KNOW this person, as she happens to be a teacher at my sons school. I have called Verizon, SHE has called Verizon, and they can find no reason that this is happening. At first, it was no big deal, but now, I am getting really frustrated. See, "I" am the one being inconvenienced - not her.

HELP PLEASE !!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Incorrect call routing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting these calls is certainly concerning pzarazua. We want to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message to best assist.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes