Intuition LG4 I am able to use phone at home with my wifi but when I leave home, it doesn't connect and constantly reboots until the battery goes dead. Help!
HappyMe91

Hope someone can help me?  Intuition LG4.  I am able to use phone at home with my wifi, but when I leave home it doesn't connect.  Rather, it constantly reboots until the battery goes dead.  I was having trouble before so I did an upgrade, but still having the same issue.  Any helpful hints most welcomed.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Intuition LG4 I am able to use phone at home with my wifi but when I leave home, it doesn't connect and constantly reboots until the battery goes dead. Help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HappyMe91, you've reached the right place for help. When did this issue start happening? Have you downloaded 3rd party applications to your phone? Did you recently update the software on your phone?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes