Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Invalid Destination Address
Meroxybbaby

I've had my service for a couple weeks now. Whenever I attempt to send an MMS I receive the Invalid Destination Address error. I have attempted to view my plan and features on my account, (thought maybe it was a feature that was turned off). However, when I try to review my plan and features I'm being given a message stating that my line is inactive and when I attempt to view Features I'm hit with the 119 device and SIM are not compatible. I was told upon first activation of my phone that the second error message was a glitch that was being worked out and was reassured my phone would function normally. I'm using a Motorola g5 Plus.

I have restarted, removed and reinstalled the SIM card, all connection settings are correct, I reset those network settings, have been on the phone with numerous different reps, most tell me there's not a problem on their end, only one person has told me I can't use an unlocked device, everyone else reassures me that it should work fine. The whole point of BYOD is bringing an unlocked device.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Invalid Destination Address
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Is it possible the port process wasn't fully completed? I would suggest you call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from another VZW phone and request they check the port and reset your text message feature from their end to verify it is setup correctly.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes