Is NFL mobile similar to Sunday Ticket?
yuyu2222

Is NFL Mobile similar to Sunday Ticket in that I can watch any game that's not blacked out in my local area?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NFL mobile
joeld_vzw
Verizon Employee

That's a great question about NFL mobile.With NFL Mobile you are correct during the season you can watch any game that is not blacked out in your local area.

JoelD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
joeld_vzw
Verizon Employee

That's a great question about NFL mobile.With NFL Mobile you are correct during the season you can watch any game that is not blacked out in your local area.

JoelD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tfdrum

Does that include all games or only those on tv in my local market and if it is all games now much is it

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure all your questions are answered.  Another option that we recommend is the Yahoo Sports application for complete NFL Coverage.  You can still continue to watch on the NFL app, but we are providing an alternative option with more content.  Access is available for free to all fans (across wireless carriers). Data usage applies.  The access for NFL Mobile and Yahoo Sports application includes Sunday afternoon in-market local games (no access to out-of-market games).  However, if you want more games/options, you can also view the NFL Network and NFL RedZone content, depending on your cable and/or RedZone subscription and it is subject to your data plan allowance.  A few options are the NFL RedZone and NFL GamePass.  Live games are available to stream on both Wi-Fi and cellular with the exception of those games that are NFL Network exclusive.  NFL Network exclusive games are available to stream only on cellular network.  Data consumed while streaming NFL content is subject to your data plan allowance.

Here is more information:

https://www.verizon.com/articles/gridiron-goodness--nfl-on-your-smartphone/

0 Likes