Is it possible to have my Google calendar sync with my droid but not sync my Google email??
Fullbrained
Enthusiast - Level 2

I love having my google calendar sync with my phone.  However, it is pulling down my email as well with more information than I would like stored in my droid.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is it possible to have my Google calendar sync with my droid but not sync my Google email??
mama23dogs
Legend

On my phone, I can go into settings, accounts, Google, and choose what is synced from Google account.  You should be able to uncheck email.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to have my Google calendar sync with my droid but not sync my Google email??
mama23dogs
Legend

On my phone, I can go into settings, accounts, Google, and choose what is synced from Google account.  You should be able to uncheck email.

0 Likes
Fullbrained
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your help!  I have been fooling with this and at some point must have turned the "sync" off for email.  Glad you gave me the path to get there and see that it was actually turned off. 

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

YW

Smiley Happy

0 Likes