Is my Verizon LTG 4g Samsung cell phone on the email synch retire list?
TheColorLady

How do I know if my cell phone is on the email sync retire list? It is a Verizon Samsun 4g LTG model # SCH-I405 according to my Settings. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is my Verizon LTG 4g Samsung cell phone on the email synch retire list?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a great question, TheColorLady, as its very important to many users. Your device, (SCH-I405), is the Stratosphere and is on the list to retire Backup AssistantSM Plus Sync for Email. You can get all details here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/backup-assistant-plus-sync-retired/

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

What is an email sych retire list?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a great question, TheColorLady, as its very important to many users. Your device, (SCH-I405), is the Stratosphere and is on the list to retire Backup AssistantSM Plus Sync for Email. You can get all details here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/backup-assistant-plus-sync-retired/

VanessaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
TheColorLady

My cell phone settings do not have the options the instructions say to click on.

0 Likes
MattBush
Enthusiast - Level 1

My HTC Android does not allow Verizon's instructions to be followed either. When going into wizard setup there is no Account option. Worthless instructions. Guess they want us to come into the store and get talked into a new device. pretty worthless to have a smart phone that doesn't even get email.

jprentiss
Enthusiast - Level 1

My LG Lucid has exactly the same issue. I tend to agree about this being a shabby sales trick. If I do have to buy a new phone to enable my email, rest assurred it will not be from Verizon.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could consult the online user manual for your phone to determine the steps for setting up an email account on the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jprentiss
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not the problem. Verizons instructions are

simply wrong.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TheColorLady - I want to make sure we are on the same page and get your Settings in order. Can you please tell me what steps you have taken. Under what setting is the option to click on, not found?
JacobV_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MattBush, It's imporatant to us that you have a great experience with your phone. We would never push you into upgrading. What is your HTC keeping you from doing?

MarcusS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes