Is the LG V10 forgotten?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

It seems like the V10 is forgotten.

There isn't a subtopic for this device like there is for every other device.

Also, we need the 6.0.1 update to fix some of the connectivity issues. It was released in December of 2015 and 8 months later we don't have it. It is available on the flop called the LG G5 but not my very expensive V10.

What is with this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is the LG V10 forgotten?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sparmankalel-

You definitely have a great phone! Your device is not forgotten, some devices do not have subtopics but you can always post under Android from our forum or search by typing your device make and model, rest assured.

Updates are always great to have. There was a new Software update sent to your phone on July 22nd, 2016. From your phone, please go to Settings>System updates>check for new system update. Please keep me posted.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I have received all updates. NONE fix the phone like Google's 6.0.1 which came out 8 months ago.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Ladies and Gents,

I started this post in August. It is now January 4, 2017.

The V10 has still NOT gotten its on subtopic in the Android section.

The part that I am MOST angry about is that we got 6.0 in March or April of 2016. At the time it was pushed 6.0.1 was available since December 2015. So when the device got updated, it was STILL out of date. Now 7.1.1 is available and we STILL have NOT gotten 6.0.1.

I consider my device to be out of date by 13 months. It is more than ridiculous at this point.

I know this Verizon is not reading this. I don't think that they even care.

I am just so frustrated.

0 Likes