Is the Levono K3 compatible with the Verizon network?
DJC67
Enthusiast - Level 1

According to the website Verizon LTE Network is compatible with the Lenovo K3 Note 5.5" HD 5.0 LTE phone - Can someone please verify if this is true?

Here are some of the #s i got from the website: 

f(MHz) 700 c/1700 f/1900  Band: 13/4/2  Duplex mode:  FDD

TDD(B41 2500MHz), TDD(B40 2300MHz), TDD(B39 1900MHz), TDD(B38 2600MHz), FDD(B7 2600MHz), FDD(B3 1800MHz), FDD(B1 2100MHz)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Levono phones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate your inquiry! The device is not currently listed as a VZW authenticated device. You may check the compatibility here: http://vz.to/1FtiMEm . We have a plethora of compatible devices here: verizonwireless.com/smartphones
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate your inquiry! The device is not currently listed as a VZW authenticated device. You may check the compatibility here: http://vz.to/1FtiMEm . We have a plethora of compatible devices here: verizonwireless.com/smartphones
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you please provide the link with the information that you used to determine the phone is possibly compatible with the Verizon Wireless network?

According to Phone Arena, it isn't compatible. The LTE frequencies are missing and the CDMA radios not included in the phone. http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Lenovo-K3-Note_id9561

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

If you insert an active Verizon sim in that device you could be able to access data in pretty limited areas. The 1900 lte is one of the frequencies Verizon uses for data, but they also use other lte bands that aren't built into that device as well as CDMA for voice and messaging which that phone's hardware can't access as it was manufactured to operate on GSM network carriers.

0 Likes
DJC67
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No band 13 or CDMA radios. It is NOT compatible with the Verizon Wireless network. The WCDMA is a GSM network technology and not the same as VZW network technology.

The specifications of the radios.

2G GSM (900/1800/1900MHz)

3G WCDMA(2100MHz), WCDMA(1900MHz), WCDMA(1800MHz), WCDMA(900MHz)

4G TDD(B41 2500MHz), TDD(B40 2300MHz), TDD(B39 1900MHz), TDD(B38 2600MHz), FDD(B7 2600MHz), FDD(B3 1800MHz), FDD(B1 2100MHz)

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes