Is the Ulefone Armor comparable with Verizon's network?
CarCur41

I am looking for a decently priced rugged phone and was wondering if the Ulefone Armor is compatible with Verizon's wireless network. Specs are here: ulefone Armor | Specifications - ulefone

If not are there any other decent rugged phones that are, preferably around the $200-300 price range.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is the Ulefone Armor comparable with Verizon's network?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is not compatible with the Verizon Wireless network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is not compatible with the Verizon Wireless network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out with this concern. Certain devices might not be compatible with our network. You can check compatibility by following this link, https://www.verizonwireless.com/bring-your-own-device/. Let us know if you have any further questions, we are always happy to help.

JavierMD_VZW  Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
7-rivers-east

unless verizion is making money on it, its not compatable.

0 Likes
PhotoPro98
Enthusiast - Level 1

Link Doesn't work

Moose1953us
Enthusiast - Level 1

That's odd, I use a ulefone armor 6e on Verizon, in fact I have two of them, and they work just fine. 

Dada07

Did you have to do anything special to get them to work on verizon?

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes