Is there a way to revert my phone back to the previous version of Android?
II12yanII

Is there a way to revert my phone back to the previous version of Android? I have had nothing but issues with the nougat update from Bluetooth volume going up and down to settings page auto closing

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: moto z force issues
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, you can't revert back to the previous version of the OS. Have you tried the system cache clear through the recovery menu? What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, you can't revert back to the previous version of the OS. Have you tried the system cache clear through the recovery menu? What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
II12yanII

I have done everything I can think of just shy of a factory reset. I deleted just about every app thinking if it was an app causing the issue. Cleared my cache. Restarted my phone numerous times. Is there anything else other than a factory reset?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sometimes you have to be willing to reset the device.

0 Likes