Is there an Android cloud?
runnerdude

Is there any way a photo taken with an Android phone load into my Kindle Fire via a cloud. Example being pictures taken with iPhone loads into an iPad. I have iPhone 4 (and don't want to pay for an iPad) currently but want to switch to GSIII.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there an Android cloud?
21stNow
Master - Level 1

I'm not sure.  Have you checked Google Drive and Picasa to see if they meet your needs?

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

There are many apps for cloud based storage where you would be able to view photos on both devices (don't be fooled, Google has the cloud loooong before Apple). Specifically for pictures, you could use Picasa and Google+ has automatic upload of pictures of you would rather do that. The only thing that may be an issue is that Amazon tries to keep it's devices somewhat separated from the Google ecosystem and some Google based apps may not be available. Most likely though, any app you can get on the Fire would be available to an Android phone, even if you have to use the Amazon App Store.

0 Likes
runnerdude

This info is much appreciated. I'm obviously pretty Android ignorant and trying to learn as much as I cn before I take the leap. Thanks.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Best advice I can give: go through the whole settings menu on day one, every app you install, check the settings, and install apps one at a time, that way of your phone gets weird, you know which app to uninstall.

0 Likes