Is there an external antenna jack integrated into the headphone cable on the Asus_a006?
matthew_shafer01

Hi,

Is there an external antenna jack integrated into the headphone cable on the Asus  asus_a006 (Zenfone V)?  Some phones take advantage of the headphone cable for FM reception, etc.  I am trying to figure out if the phone makes use of the headphone cable to get better reception.

Thanks,

Matt

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Is there an external antenna jack integrated into the headphone cable on the Asus_a006?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

matthew.shafer01,

Getting the best possible reception on your device is important, so we understand why it's necessary to know what antennas are available on your device. When we checked the information that was provided to us by Asus, we were unable to locate any details regarding where the antennas are positioned on the phone. To ensure you get the information you need, we invite you to contact Asus directly. Their contact information can be located on this link https://www.asus.com/us/support/CallUs/

Shawnte_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes