Is there any way to sync all photos, videos etc. to cloud storage without using the app from the phone but while still logged on to my verizon from another device?
steveduque

Phone screen is black and cracked internally so looking to get a replacement but can't access cloud from it so I'm hoping to find an alternative way for backing everything up on cloud

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there any way to sync all photos, videos etc. to cloud storage without using the app from the phone but while still logged on to my verizon from another device?
Snn5
Legend

Yes, you don't need a screen to take files off the phone and transfer to PC.  Then you can upload to whatever cloud service.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there any way to sync all photos, videos etc. to cloud storage without using the app from the phone but while still logged on to my verizon from another device?
Snn5
Legend

Can you plug it into a PC and transfer files?

0 Likes
steveduque

I don't have one on me at the moment but could that work? The phone still works I can hear it recieving messages and the led light remains constantly flashing but the screen stays black

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes, you don't need a screen to take files off the phone and transfer to PC.  Then you can upload to whatever cloud service.

0 Likes