Is this phone compatible with the MisFit Swarovski Crystal Activity Tracking Jewelry?
DCM104

I just recently purchased this Activity Tracking Jewelry and am having trouble syncing the crystal.  Has anyone had success in doing this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is this phone compatible with the MisFit Swarovski Crystal Activity Tracking Jewelry?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model are you referring to? You didn't mention it your post. Have you checked the website of the Activity Tracker for their troubleshooting steps?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Is this phone compatible with the MisFit Swarovski Crystal Activity Tracking Jewelry?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Most activity trackers have their own app and need to be synced through it.  I've had Jawbone and Fitbit and they were both this way.  I tried to sync through the normal Bluetooth menu and it wouldn't work that way.  Of course, this is assuming that you are not trying to do it through the app.  If you are and it still isn't working, I would suggest like Ann154 said and contact Misfit.

0 Likes