KYOCERA Duraforce Pro II Volume.
evilstevertablet

Is there a way to increase the volume's standard maximum when listening to music on a Bluetooth speaker?

Some Android phones can be accessed to increase the volume by way of the "developer" tools. Access to the build number.

In settings...about phone...build number.   Press and hold it. Then it opens with a new menu where you can override the volume control.

But I can't seem to get to it.

A bit of help. Thanks. Ron

0 Likes
Re: KYOCERA Duraforce Pro II Volume.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@evilstevertablet

To access the developer menu, you need to tap the build number several times until a message indicated you have accessed it. 

Even after the developer menu is available, the option you are looking for might not be available. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: KYOCERA Duraforce Pro II Volume.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Evilstevertablet, enjoying music is sure to bring you some happiness. Developer options are available by going to the Settings, About device, and then tapping on the Build number 7 times. LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes