The subject above says it all.
How can I fix this? I cannot use google play store, google mail app, etc. Messaging freezes, and the phone sometimes goes black and I have to reboot.
I can't download new apps, a lot of the old ones do not work anymore. My phone worked perfect before I downloaded the new OS.
How can I reset the phone or downgrade? Also is there an option to back up what is on my phone so I can get all of my stuff back when I reset the phone?
I don't want you having any issues at all with your device! Let's troubleshoot this issue for you. Many times a master reset will resolve the issues you encounter after a software update. Please follow the steps to complete this, and keep us posted. Please remember to back up your data before you reset the device. You can use Backup Assistant, Gmail, or the Verizon Cloud.
1. Find "Factory data reset"
• Slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your phone.
• Press the settings icon.
• Press the Accounts tab.
• Press Backup and reset.
• Press Factory data reset.2. Restore factory default settings
• Press Reset device.
• Press Erase everything.
• Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
• Follow the instructions on the display to set up your phone and prepare it for use.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport