KitKat update: help me find my files!!!
ShooterMcGavin

So... I've read some issues and understandable complaints.. that's what patches are for. I need help with my recovery though.

ALL of my music is gone. I downloaded my songs from an app and only in that app can I see the songs but the time of each is 0:00:00 and when I try to play it says file is corrupt or missing.

I also lost a ton of pictures and videos stored in an app called Hide it pro. THIS is more frustratingly inconvenient then all of the little things. I MUST find these files PLEASE help!!

The hide it app hides text messages too... and that no longer works like it did. Now I receive the text in my normal messages and the app. Not good.

Thanks for any help.. in love my galaxy and always have loved my service w the largest network VW. I know bugs come up w software updates and hope my issues can be resolved

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: KitKat update: help me find my files!!!
ShooterMcGavin

Ya this is terrible

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you see the files when you connect the phone to a computer via a USB cable?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ShooterMcGavin

Well they are hidden so I don't even know where they might be.... I saved a pic and followed the path to where they go now, and its the only one that's there

0 Likes
ShooterMcGavin

I thought about deleting the app and reinstalling it.. but feared I might permanently delete something

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

KitKat and SD cards — what's fixed, what's broken and what's misunderstood | Android Central

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes