Kitkat upgrade is the worst ever. I hate the messaging white background. I hate the white blinking light that is so very small you cannot tell if you have messages. My phone plays music every minute. I can't find how to disable this feature. I get hundr
mistygirl1209

I hate the new KitKat upgrade. I hate the messaging white background. I hate the loss of the green blinking light in the left upper corner.   I do not know why music plays whenever I get an email.  I get hundreds of emails to my device and it plays music and is driving me crazy.  How do I disable this?  I went through all my settings and cannot find where this may be set.  It's a bust if you ask me for the Android system. Booooo

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Kitkat upgrade is the worst ever. I hate the messaging white background. I hate the white blinking light that is so very small you cannot tell if you have messages. My phone plays music every minute. I can't find how to disable this feature. I get h
Not applicable

An update should only improve your device performance mistygirl1209. I'm sorry to hear you don't like the aesthetics of the new OS. Although we work closely with manufacturers and OS developers, we don't produce the devices, operating systems or updates. I want to help you fix the email issue. What make and model device is this? What type of music are you referring to? What type of emails are these? Are there attachments in them?

JonathanK_VZW

VZWSupport

Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes