Kyocera Brigadier
JOEREO34

Two days ago the phone shut off on its own and became completely unresponsive. As far as I know there were no system updates being performed. The phone was at 90% + power and had been unplugged from charger for a couple hours. I tried multiple ways to reboot (recommended by Verizon) over the last two days with no luck. I assumed I had to go phone shopping. Now today it powered on like normal...battery was low but not dead and it took a full charge without getting more than luke warm. Any one else had this happen? I'm planning to use it and see what happen but would like to know if this will be a continuing problem. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Kyocera Brigadier
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOEREO34, this is a mystery to us too. We don't want this to be an ongoing problem for you. Have you downloaded 3rd party applications to your phone? If so, some applications can affect the performance of your phone. Have you been able to charge your phone since it powerd back on?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes